This week we celebrate Trinity Sunday and Anniversary Sunday in a famous Scottish-Canadian church. Back in 1818, a group of Presbyterians met in the newly opened Moore’s Coffee House and formally pledged to begin a Presbyterian church in Kingston. Construction began in 1820. In June 1822, doors opened for the first time to a Presbyterian church on the corner of Princess and Clergy. 200 years later we are still here, still worshipping God, and still serving our community. Much has changed, many have come and gone, but the roots run deep and our faith flourishes.
Join us as we welcome the Rev. Dr. Malcolm Sinclair to the pulpit to lead us in worship and celebration.